TeleSharp is an application metadata repository that enables true agility in enterprise .NET applications.
- Application Asset Repository: Architects and developers can keep an up-to-date data catalog of the different .NET assets used by their enterprise .NET applications. Using this feature, an architect can effectively catalog the Web Services, Databases, Windows Services and other .NET components used by specific applications.
- Centralized Configuration Management:Configuration management is by far the biggest challenge of .NET enterprise applications. TeleSharp addresses this challenge by providing a centralized configuration repository for your .NET applications. Using this repository, you can keep an organized catalog of the different configuration files used by your .NET applications.
- Configuration File Authoring: TeleSharp provides a drag and drop editor to model your configuration files by reusing existing configuration sections or creating new ones.
- .NET Configuration File Versioning: TeleSharp keeps track of different versions of configuration sections which allow IT professionals to rollback specific changes as well as track the history of a specific configuration file.
- .NET Configuration File Security: TeleSharp brings security to a first class citizen of your .NET configuration management experience by enabling the ability to sign and encrypt specific sections of a configuration file
- .NET Configuration File Publishing: TeleSharp provides a publishing system that allows IT professional to publish new or updated configuration files to a large number of servers simultaneously.
- Centralized Logging and Error Handling: TeleSharp includes a high performance centralized repository to store the logging and exception information of your .NET applications.
- Log & Error Visualization: TeleSharp provides various intuitive and yet sophisticated mechanisms to visualize the logging and exception information of your applications. For instance, you can visualize your log information using tables, charts and even a pivot view that allows you to quickly find information in your application logs.
- Native Logging Framework: TeleSharp includes a simple and highly performant logging framework that allows developers to instrument their applications from a central place. TeleSharp also integrates with popular logging technologies such as the Microsoft Enterprise Library or Log4Net.
- Visual Studio Integration: TeleSharp integrates natively with Visual Studio enabling developers to leverage the centralized configuration and application metadata management capabilities during their development experience.
- Assembly Visualization: TeleSharp allows you to visualize your deployed .NET assemblies making it easy to detect and track changes that could impact your applications.
for more details, please see here.